Uniform and appearance
All AGS children are expected to wear the correct uniform in a smart manner every day, unless there is a special event in school. Please see the uniform policy for more detail. Please follow the guidelines below -
- Shirts and Polo shirts must be tucked in.
- School shoes must be clean.
- Skirts must be knee length or below.
- Long socks must be pulled up.
- Shoulder length hair must be tied back at all times.
- Jewellery – small stud earrings for girls only. Wrist watches are allowed. No other jewellery is permitted. A pupil will be asked to remove any other items and place them in the school backpack. In the case of a valuable item the teacher will place it in a lockable cupboard for safe keeping until hometime.
- Nail varnish and make-up are not permitted.
Details on our school uniform with photographs and prices will appear here shortly.